Friday, March 6, 2015

Poppy Austin

Eye Cream
1 fl oz./$22.49

This is the first product I have tried from Poppy Austin.  This eye cream is especially formulated to target dark puffy bags around the eyes.  This product has antioxidants that help protect your skin from free radicals.

It has no silicones, parabens, additives, fillers or alcohol.  Some of the ingredients are aloe, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, green tea, lemon, rosehip oil, vitamin E and vitamin C. 

I love that even though it is a specially formulated eye cream, it is versatile enough to be used on your entire face. It goes on light and airy.  It is smooth and it gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin.  It can be used under makeup or alone. 

I love this product from Poppy Austin.  I would recommend giving it a shot. 

Check out this product at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR4BIZM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment