Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Life and Food

Omega 3 Supreme
180 ct/$24.95

Omega 3 is known for many things including lowering blood pressure, reducing triglycerides, and reducing the chance of heart attack and stroke.

This Omega 3 supreme is highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade.  I have tried other forms of omega 3 however this formula is power packed with 1400 mg of Omega-3s per serving.  I am not a fan of the size of the pill because they even though they are soft gels, they are pretty big.  I also noticed a slight fishy smell but not like other brands I have tried. 

These soft gels are enteric coating, to help minimize the "fish burps" and also to help increase absorption.  I think the enteric coating makes it easier to get these soft gels down without much trouble. 

I think for the price and the product, you can't beat this Omega 3 product.  If you want more information on this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R56IX6A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment