Thursday, March 26, 2015

Foxbrim

Image from amazon.com
Total Hair Repair
4 fl oz./$17.95

This product contains 100% plant oils including jojoba oil, argan oil, sunflower oil and grapeseed oil.  These ingredients work to strengthen, nourish, and protect your hair. 

Argan oil has so many uses but it is widely known for its ability to help tame frizz, moisturize and add shine to hair.  It also can be used to treat dry scalp. 

I love this product.  I have naturally curly hair and after just a few uses of this product I have noticed an improvement in the fly aways.  I have also always had an issue with my hair breaking easily.  This has also improved some since I have been using this Total Hair Repair. 

I really like that unlike other argan oils, this product does not leave my hair feeling greasy.  A little bit goes a long ways which makes it all the more worth it.  Foxbrim products are great and the company offers a total refund if you are unhappy for any reason. 

If you would like more information on this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZQ7EQI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment