Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Body Merry

Age Defense Neck Cream
1.7 fl. oz./$19.99

Image from Amazon.com
Just like the area around your eyes, the skin on your neck is delicate.  This product by Body Merry is tailored to firm and hydrate the skin of your neck.  This product contains 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10, plant derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil. 

This product does not have any harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulphates, or phthalates. 

I have somewhat sensitive skin so I love that it is gentle enough to use on the even more sensitive neck area.  I also love that it is versatile enough to use on your entire face and even can be worn under make up.  I have found that this product is easily absorbed, and it has actually improved the texture of my skin.  My skin does feel better hydrated.  I am excited to continue using this product and hope to see even more improvement in the firmness of my neck area. 

I would recommend this product.  Not only does it work great but Body Merry offers a 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee.  You can't go wrong, so give it a shot!

If you are interested in this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S59Z78S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment