Monday, March 23, 2015

Sun Si'belle

Sunscreen
3.3oz/$27.00


This sunscreen is chemical free, non toxic and 100% organic.  It is NANO particles free, chemical free, toxin free, paraben free, gluten free, and nut oil free.  It is gentle on skin so it can be used by both children and adults.  It is made to protect from both UVA and UVA rays and has a SPF of 30.  I love that it has green tea, kelp and cucumber, rosehip oil, tamanu oil, and cocoa and vanilla.  These ingredients not only make it smell great but also protects and hydrates your skin.

Due to the time of year, I have not tried this product in the sun.  I like the SPF 30 and can appreciate that its water resistant up to 80 minutes.  I did however, open this product and try it both on myself and my daughter.  I wanted to do this more just to see if her sensitive skin would have a reaction to it.  I rubbed it on and noticed that it definitely is not as greasy as some lotion sunscreens I have tried in the past.  My daughter did not have a reaction to this product after wearing it for just a short amount of time.  I like the smell, it is sweet but not to strong.

I think this product will be great for both my fair skin and my daughters sensitive baby skin when that thing called the "sun" finally decides to make an appearance.  I would recommend this product.  The price is more than most you find at chain stores, however you can not go wrong with a product that is all natural!

If you want to try this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ERSS6U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment