Monday, April 6, 2015

Arvazallia

Ultra curl defining cream
10 oz./$19.99

I was excited to get this curl defining cream because I have always had a hard time finding a curl cream that works.  I have tried other products to try and have not found one yet that holds but doesn't make my hair stiff.

This curl cream has some amazing ingredients including argan oil, and vitamin E.  Argan oil has many benefits for your hair including restoring moisture and restoring the cuticle. 

I really like the smell of this product.  It is subtle but smells good.  I don't have to use very much to get the desired look I want however, I do wish this curl cream had a bit more staying power.  I still have to use another product to keep my hair from frizzing.  I can say I think my hair looks great, and is easier to manage.  My hair feels soft and is shiny.  Overall, I really like this product.  With a little bit of hair spray and this curl cream my hair looks great. 

If you are interested in this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSPUN04/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment