Monday, April 20, 2015

GoPure Naturals

GoPure Naturals
4 oz/$11.89

I had heard before about the use of peppermint oil for medical conditions such as indigestion and heartburn.  I did not know that peppermint oil is also good for respiratory infections and coughs.
Other uses for peppermint oil include the relieve of headaches, reduce dandruff and lice and help reduce joint and arthritis pain, and repels rodents and insects such as fleas, tics, flies, rats, mosquitos, mice, midges, spiders, bed bugs, ants and roaches. 

I added some of this peppermint oil to my shower as a diffuser.  I have to say, I was surprised to see just how strong it was.  It actually started to burn my eye but within just minutes my daughter and I had stuff just pouring out her nose.  It felt great to breathe it in, and I could definitely tell it was helping to relieve my congestion. 

I will definitely try this product to help repel spiders! That is amazing, I hope it works!

I love that this product is 100% natural and non-toxic.  And the company offers a 100% lifetime money back guarantee. 

If you would like to check out this product go to
https://www.tomoson.com/promotions/applied/approved/pure-peppermint-essential-oil-review

No comments:

Post a Comment