Monday, June 1, 2015

FlavFusion

Image from amazon.com
Infuser Water Bottle
25 oz./$17.97

My 3 year old daughter has decided this is her water bottle.  She absolutely loves the idea of having fruit in her water.  I really like the flip top and locking lid on this water bottle.  It works great, yet is easy enough for her to use.  

I really like that this infuser water bottle does not have a lot of pieces to it.  I have tried a few others that seem to have more parts which just makes it easy to misplace.  Also the less pieces, the easier it is to clean.  This water bottle is dishwasher safe though it is so easy to clean
I don't usually find the need to run it in the dishwasher. 

I love that this water bottle is fairly light, my daughter likes to take it everywhere.  The water also stays cool for a good amount of time which is also nice. 

I love that this product is BPA free, and lead free.  This infuser water bottle is the best I have tried.  It is easy to use, clean and carry.  I think this is a great buy and I will be purchasing another for myself. 
If you want to learn more about this water infuser go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NY7R65S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_bia_detailpage_o09_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment