Monday, June 1, 2015

Vita Sciences

Image from amazon.com
Maxabsorb Vitamin B12 Cream -
$19.95

This vitamin B12 cream is great! I love that it is fast absorb because when I am getting ready I don't usually have time to wait before applying make up. 

I have only used this product on my face but it is also known for being helpful for dry itchy skin, and for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. 

My daughter has slight eczema, mainly in the winter, so I am interested to see if this product will help with that. 

I love it for my face as a daily moisturizer.  B12 is a powerful moisturizer and it has made the skin on my feel so soft and visibly more nourished. 

I like that this bottle has a pump dispenser, it makes it easy to get just enough.  This 1.7 fl. oz. bottle contains enough for one month if you use it once a day.  I think this is a great buy for the price.  I recommend trying this product is you have dry skin, a skin condition or if you are just looking for a great daily moisturizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment