Thursday, June 18, 2015

Micoolker

This bag is cute online but it is absolutely adorable in person. I got the red, and the colors are perfect together.

This bag is made of canvas so it is sturdy without being too bulky. It is even designed to br ergonomic which is great for saving the strain on your back. The straps are comfortable and adjust a lot, making it easy to carry whether your big or small.

The main compartment of this bag is spacious. I can fit more in it than I expected. The top of this main compartment also sinches down to keep items secure. This is a great feature!  The smaller pocket is great for items that you need to have handy such as your keys and phone.  The side pockets stretch enough to fit a water bottle in.

I love this bag! I have had to fight my daughter over who gets this bag. I will end up buying her her own because I love it that much. This is my new go to bag for an overnighter, a trip to the beach or the zoo. Wherever you go, this bag will come in handy.

If you are interested in this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NG9M3BG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1434696434&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=micoolker+cute+dot+kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment