Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sprouts

Cold Remedy -
$28.50

This is a product I believe in completely.  If any of you are not aware, I am all about natural remedies before trying man made medicines.  Sprouts cold remedy is a blend of all natural herbs to relieve cold symptoms. 

This blend contains Echinacea, red root, green tea leaf, elderberry fruit, thyme, red clover, myrrh gum, orange peel, mullein leaf and ginger root.  Some of these are pretty popular, others I have not heard much about.  Echinacea, green tea, elderberry, and ginger are all fairly well known for their ability to boost the immune system and reduce cold and flu symptoms. 

The recommendation is to take 1 ml (25 drops) 1-2 times a day at the onset of symptoms.  I unfortunately forgot I had these when I first started getting a head cold.  Once I remembered I had this cold remedy I started taking it in larger amounts for the first day.  I tried the recommended amount of one dropper full, every 4 hours.  I can say, the taste isn't great but it isn't a deal breaker.  I added some with some juice and chugged it.  I am happy to say the next day my symptoms, though not gone, were considerably better.  I continued to take this cold remedy in conjunction with vitamin c and within 2 days I was feeling better. 

I have a susceptibility to getting bronchitis or upper respiratory infections so when I started getting better and my cold didn't get any worse, I was a believer.  I love this product and am so happy I have found something natural both my kids and I can take at the first sign of a cold. 

If you are interested in this product go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007P63SCE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment